NO INSIGHT INTO SALES DATA
We’ve seen it time and time again: company executives are frustrated by slow growth — but they have no idea what’s going on with sales.
This time was no different. When a manufacturer of harvesting machines came to us, they had a problem: They had Pipedrive, but their distributed sales team hadn’t been using it consistently, which meant data was spotty. What’s worse, many of them had resorted to spreadsheets because the tool was so hard to use.
DATABASE MIGRATION & SALES TRAINING
We had two challenges to solve: 1) Migrating all the existing data and context from Pipedrive to HubSpot and 2) establishing a sales process that the team would actually be able to use.
To accomplish this we:
- Utilized an API between Pipedrive and HubSpot to migrate all existing data
- Worked with executives to streamline their sales process, from contract records to information captured within deals
- Conducted 10+ hours of training with the sales team to teach new processes and reinforce best practices for tracking prospects
The sales team actually adopted the new system! Executives had a better insight into the pipeline and could help with keeping deals moving. This resulted in an overall growth in sales just 6-months after implementation, paying for the migration 3x over.
HubSpot CRM is the #1 Top CRM Software based on G2 Satisfaction Scores of 4.5 out of 5.
API MIGRATION FROM PIPEDRIVE TO HUBSPOT
The sales team had been using pipedrive for a few years, so they were very concerned about losing valuable contact and sales data.
Because sales agents had been using the CRM in different ways, we needed to move and map data in pieces to make sure that we weren’t losing data. The process took about 4-weeks, but we were able to move all of the previous data into HubSpot.
REDEFINE THE SALES STAGES
HubSpot sales pipelines are built by defining each stage of the customer’s buyer journey. The company hadn’t really used stages before, so we explored their process by interviewing top sales reps.
In the end, we determined that 5 stages were enough to capture the different touchpoints and decisions needed to be made by new customers to convert. This streamlined the process a lot.
ONBOARD & REINFORCE WITH TRAINING
After we defined the pipelines, we also streamlined the data requirements for sales. We also developed and taught sales different tools in HubSpot to work leads faster.
Our trainings consisted of:
- Contact properties to capture
- Using HubSpot’s email integration
- Logging activity and notes
- Using the sales pipeline
- Creating tasks to follow up
- Using sequences to stay in touch
SEAMLESSLY MIGRATE INTO HUBSPOT & TRAIN YOUR TEAM
As a Platinum HubSpot Partner, Origin 63 has onboarded more than 100 organizations into HubSpot. Work with us to painlessly migrate all your current data into HubSpot and train your teams on how best to utilize the platform
Ou onboarding programs include:
- Data migration (whether from a CRM or spreadsheet)
- Create custom contact, company & deal properties
- Website form integration
- Workflows for data automation
- Setup of sales pipeline
- Workflows for sales automation
- Reporting dashboard development
- Customized team onboarding & training